Keep up to date with OIT service alerts and campus emergencies.
OIT Service Alerts
Find out about unplanned downtimes and outages of OIT services.
Recent OIT Service Alerts
- UPDATE 1100 – OIT administrative applications experiencing a degradation of service
Reported on: March 27, 2017 2:59 pm
Upcoming planned outages and updates to OIT services.
- Phone System Server Upgrade on Friday March 31st from 10:00PM through Saturday, April 1st 2AM
- 100 Theory in the University Research Park – scheduled power maintenance on Friday, March 31, 2017 - April 1, 2017 from 12am-3am
- New version of Firefox (v52) may cause some older websites (like EDL) to stop working on March 2017
- Langson Library (Building #102) scheduled power outage on Thursday, March 30, 2017 from 530am to 630am
Emergency Alert System using Text Messages and Email to notify the UCI community with emergency and safety related information.