OIT Computer Labs
Summary: We have computer labs available for instructional, training and drop-in use. Other departments and units have computer labs that are available for campus-wide use.
OIT has three types of computer labs: drop-in labs, instructional
labs and training labs.
- Drop-in labs are for use by UCI students,
faculty and staff and are not scheduled for classes or events.
- Instructional labs are primarily for class
use, but are open for drop-in use when no class is scheduled.
- Training labs are dedicated to faculty and staff training.
OIT Labs Overview
- Logins Required: All
OIT labs require a UCInetID and Password to login.
- Software: The computers run software for
writing, drawing, graphics, network communications, database management,
spreadsheet and data analysis and more. See "Computer Lab Software List"
- Printing: Printing is available in most labs and requires the use of UCI Campus ID. The cost is 10 cents for black & white and 20 cents for color.
See "Printing in the OIT Labs"