OIT Mailbox Services is the IMAP service available to all faculty and staff at UCI. We also provide UCI Google Apps, which includes Gmail, and OIT Exchange that includes Outlook Web Access (OWA).
For assistance with configuration for UCI Gmail please or Office 365/Exchange, go here.
Windows 10 – If you are using Windows 10 Mail, you may not be able to send mail using your OIT Mailbox account from off campus. There is no fix as of yet, so in the interim we recommend you use an alternative email client, such as Thunderbird.
Setup Guides for OIT IMAP
- How to configure Thunderbird for Windows
- How to configure Thunderbird for Mac OS X
- How to configure Outlook 2010/2013
- How to configure Apple Mail
- How to configure iOS (iPhone & iPad)
- How to configure Android
- How to subscribe to folders in IMAP
- How to display folders in IMAP
- How to set up an Out of the Office (vacation) message
- How to set up Spam Filters in IMAP
- How to check email quota for IMAP