Office 365 allows you to set an automatic reply or vacation responder when you will be away from checking your email. Use the instructions below for Outlook Web Access (OWA).
- Login to Outlook Web Access
- Click the gear in the top right corner and select Options
- From that screen, choose Automatic Replies:
- Select Send automatic replies
- Optionally, Check the box next to Send replies during this time period.
- Select the day and time you want the automatic replies to begin.
- Select the day and time you want the automatic replies to end.
- Compose your “away” message. This is the reply your sender will receive.
- You have the option of sending an alternate message or no message to external senders.
- Click Save at the top of the screen.
Messages sent to your UCI Office 365 email will receive your custom “away” message during the times you have set.