Two computer labs are designated for staff/faculty training: AIRB 102 and SST 104. Both are standard Smart Classrooms that contains one podium with a PC computer, laptop audio/video connections, Internet connection, VHS/DVD deck, AMX Touch-Panel Controller, Data Projector, Speakers, and Help phone. All computers require a UCInetID and password to log on. For detailed equipment information, see the Smart Classroom support page.
- The event requires the use of computers for training faculty or staff.
- Reservations are made one quarter in advance.
- Use of the training labs are free of charge.
- The cost for installing extra software is $60/hour for labor.
- Your license must permit lab installation.
- Unlicensed demonstration software can not be installed in the labs.
- Software requests require two weeks prior notice before the start of your training.
Scheduling a Training Lab
- Check the availability of the labs by clicking the Current Schedule in the table below.
- Click RequestForm and fill out the information.
- When your request has been approved, you will receive notification by email from the OIT Help Desk.
- Key Access
- Keys are available at the Classroom Technology Support reception desk in AIRB 3070, Monday – Friday, from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM. Please return the key when you are finished with your training event.
- Cancellations – If you have scheduled the training lab and need to cancel your reservation, please email email@example.com with the details of the cancellation.
|AIRB 1020||Anteater Instruction & Research Building (AIRB) 1020||M-F: 8am – 5pm||20 Stations + 1 Instructor|
|SST 104||Social Science Tower 104||M-F: 8am – 5pm||12 Stations + 1 Instructor|
Location of the AIRB 1020 Lab
The training lab is located in 1020 Anteater Instruction & Research Building – AIRB (#653) which is connected to the Anteater Parking Structure (APS).
Please note: Priority is given to the Office of Information Technology (OIT), the Department of Undergraduate Education (DUE), and Master of Public Health (MPH).
Location of the SST 104 Lab
The training lab is located at Social Science Tower – SST (#201). See it on the campus Map