Welcome UCI Undergraduate Applicants!
Use the FAQ below to help check your Undergraduate admission status and obtain any missing information you need.
Check Your Undergraduate Admission and Financial Aid Status
- Check Undergraduate Application Status using the My Admissions page.
(Click the ‘Login Now‘ link to login.)
- Check Your Financial Aid Application
(Use the ‘Log in using your UCInetID‘ link)
- Webmail – Applicants do not receive access to UC Irvine’s Webmail. After you are accepted as a student, you will be notified at your outside e-mail address when your UCI e-mail account is available for use.
- EEE – Applicant UCInetIDs do not receive access to UC Irvine’s EEE Course Management System.
- These tools were designed for Undergraduate Applicants. Graduate Applicants, please speak with your schools Admissions Office if you are experiencing problems or wish to check your application status.
Applicant UCInetID FAQ
A UCInetID is your name based user-name at UC Irvine. It consists of a 3-8 letter combination of your first and last name. For example, Peter Anteater’s UCInetID would be panteat. A UCInetID is not a Student ID Number or an Application ID which consists of all numbers. To Login, your UCInetID needs to be activated.
As an applicant, you can activate your UCInetID at the following link: https://ucinetid2.nacs.uci.edu/cgi/applicant .
- Your Student ID Number from UC Irvine which is 8 digits in length
- Your birth date
- The last four digits of your social security number
- Go to the MyAdmissions page
- The second heading on the page states “Forgot your UCI student ID Number?”
- In order to recover your ID, you will need your Application ID number which was used to apply to every UC and is 7 digits in length.
- Enter your Application ID number in the box and click on “Send ID”.
- A message will be sent to the email account you provided when applying. (This will likely be your personal email account, such as Yahoo or Gmail, that you provided when you applied to UC).
You will need to contact the UC Application Processing Service by phone.
- If you are inside the U.S. call (800) 207-1710
- If you are outside the U.S. call (661) 336-5723
- You can reset your UCInetID password at https://ucinetid2.nacs.uci.edu/cgi/pwreset.cgi
- You will need your UCInetID, date of birth, and the last four of your social security number to do so.
- Once your UCInetID is validated you will be prompted with your reset question and answer and the ability to set a new password.
- As an applicant your reset answer can be sent to the email address you provided when applying.
- Go to https://ucinetid5.oit.uci.edu/forgot_password.php
The insufficient information error means your account has never been activated. Please activate your UCInetID at https://ucinetid2.nacs.uci.edu/cgi/applicant .
Contact the Office of Admissions to verify and update your information at (949) 824-6703 .
If you try unsuccessfully to login too many times, our login system will lock you out for 30 minutes. Please try again after 30 minutes. We unfortunately have no means to prematurely lift the lock.
Applicants do not receive UCI E-mail accounts. To check your UCI application status, and view any messages, please visit the MyAdmission website via http://admissions.uci.edu
Your access as an applicant to UCI is very limited. If you are having trouble logging in to a certain service please check your Admissions Checklist on when you might gain access to that service.
The MyAdmission website uses a non-standard web port which can cause issues on certain networks. Please contact your local network support to see if they can enable access or try again from a less restricted network (home).
The information on this page is geared for Undergraduate Applicants. Graduate Applicants should contact their respective Admissions Office for help with checking their admissions status as some of the tools will not work and are not relevant for Graduate Applicants.
If you have any problems with any of the above links or pages please contact us at (949) 824 – 2222. We are open 24 hours a day.