Summary: Policies that affect the campus will be documented in this space. If you have question or concerns regarding any policy, please contact our staff at email@example.com or call our IT Help Desk at (949) 824-2222 and ask to speak to a manager.
Campus Wide Policies
- Section 714-18, Computer & Network Use Policy (Final Draft 11/07)
- Section 800-10, Telecommunications System Guidelines (Revised 09/06)
- Section 800-11, Campus Radio Systems Guidelines (Revised 08/05)
- Section 800-12, Data Communication System Guidelines (Revised 11/95, Being Reviewed 11/07)
- Section 800-13, UCInet Guidelines (Revised 11/00, Being Reviewed 11/07)
- Section 800-15, UCI Guidelines for the UC Electronic Communications Policy (Revised 09/02, Revisions submitted 08/07, Final draft under review.)
- Section 800-17, UCI Implementation Guidelines for Notification in Instances of Security Breaches Involving Personal Information Data (Revised 09/06)
- Section 800-18, Security Guidelines for Computers and Devices Connected to UCInet (Issued 11/05)
- Copyright Policy Resources
UCInetID Deletion Policies
- Student UCInetID Deletion Policy This document outlines the policy OIT uses to determine who is a current student and eligible for a UCInetID.
- Faculty and Staff UCInetID Deletion Policy This document outlines the policy OIT uses to determine who is a current faculty or staff and eligible for a UCInetID.
- Summer Session UCInetID Deletion Policy This document outlines the policy OIT uses to determine when to delete Summer Session Student UCInetIDs.